Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too Many Ideas!

I know. I know.

"Where is the bread recipe?"

I know.

The simple answer is this. I've been ruminating. Lately, I've had several inspiring ideas for not only this blog, but the Cooking At Home brand, and while I attempt to find a balance between work-life-work, the bread recipe will have to wait. It's photographed--and quite lovely--but nevertheless, it's not ready.

So what are these ideas, you ask? Many things. An e-book. A very special cookbook. And what I'm most excited about--a home delivery service.

The truth is that I love cooking and baking far more than I do writing about it. Few things make me happier than donning my apron and flipping on my under-cabinet lighting (a ritual I have when things are about to get messy).

This month, I'm unveiling a brand new menu with select items available for advanced ordering. A sampling of my favorite things--savory and sweet--made fresh, with simple ingredients, and always delivered. This menu will be tested in select neighborhoods and businesses in the Shelby, NC, area. And I hope I make it to your neighborhood soon!

While I put the finishing touches on the menu, and fine tune the logistics behind it, I invite you to check out my favorite online recipe collection--www.tastykitchen.com. It is my go-to resource when the tried and true recipes in my own collection need a little spicing up.

It was created by one of my favorite bloggers (and home cooks!), Ree Drummond, otherwise known as "Pioneer Woman." While only online for just over a year, it has exploded with user-submitted content at a breakneck pace. Add your own, or do what I do--drool. A lot.

Until then, thank you for 'Cooking At Home'!

No comments:

Post a Comment